Gcam for Intex Aqua Twist
Do you need sharp and a clear photo? That you can snap the picture, and you can also transfer that photo directly from your mobile phone.
Then it is possible with the help of Intex Aqua Twist. Manufacturer Intex Aqua Twist is well known for their quality and budget range smartphone with excellent performance.
The Intex Aqua Twist smartphone clicks sharp and clear selfies. This makes this smartphone stand out with a rear camera.
Intex Aqua Twist is the most popular and trendy smartphone in the market. If you have bought this smartphone by looking camera quality and you are unsatisfied with the camera.
Then let me give you good news! This article will provide you with a complete guide about how to download and install the latest stable version of the GCam APK on your smartphone, which is Intex Aqua Twist.
In the Gcam application, you will get bulk modes such as blur lens, night vision, astrophotography, portrait, and many more. We have complete knowledge about the device, capable or not, and let me show you highlights.
If you are the person who is selfie addicted and seeking a method to get more out of your Intex Aqua Twist, we think we’ve got it:
Google Camera on Intex Aqua Twist! It is a phone camera app with built-in modes and editing tools to help you capture moments exactly the way you view and desire them.
What is GCAM or Google Camera?
GCAM (Google Camera) is the most popular and easy-to-use Android camera application. It comes with many features compared with the stock rom camera, and you can use it once installed on your phone.
Google Camera Features Intex Aqua Twist
I hope you have been listening to Pixel phone, which comes with branding google. Pixel phone comes with pre-installed Google camera applications.
This google camera application comes with fully loaded features such as full resolution, and time-lapse allows you to shoot black and white photos.
And the most fantastic feature I liked in Google camera applications is slow-motion video. It will enable us to record slow-motion video at 120 frames per second, which is the best part of this application.
Now let’s see the features that come with this google camera application.
- 360 degree: With the help of the 360-degree features, you can click the shorts by acquiring a 360-degree place.
- Lens blur: this is another feature that comes in Google camera. This feature allows you to connect photos by giving them a Bokeh effect.
- Focus and defocus: this feature helps to click the photos of any object by focusing on that object.
- Stability: With this tool’s help, you can click stable images or record video without any shacking.
- Close-up shots: the close-up shots makes the background blur and give you fantastic output.
Now let’s see below what modes are working in these google camera applications and want are not working.
GCam: What’s Working
- Night light.
- Portrait mode.
- Astrophotography Mode.
GCam What’s Not Working?
- According to my experience and research, there is no mode that is not working in this google camera application.
GCam Config File Download For Intex Aqua Twist
Here in this section, we will guide you on how you can download the GCam config file in your smartphone, which is Intex Aqua Twist.
- First, you have installed the GCam apk on your smartphone.
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Intex Aqua Twist
- After completing the installation, you have to search for the GCam folder in the file manager.
- • If it is showing, the folder does not already exist. The next option is, and you have to create the folder manually.
- • First, you have to create a GCam folder in the file manager, and then you should develop a config file inside the GCam folder.
- • And the next process. You have to move the downloaded config file into the config folder.
- • Then open the app.
- • Then you have to tap any black area after opening the app.
- • Then select the config file you have to download.
- • Click on the restore option. It allows you to change any information that you have made permanent.
- • Then google camera will restart, and now the Google camera is ready to use.
NOTE: you have to follow the above steps. If you already downloaded the config file for Intex Aqua Twist
Steps to Install Google Camera on Intex Aqua Twist
Installing the Google camera app is very easy. You have to follow the given steps below to install the Google camera apk. If you think it requires rooting, you are wrong, and it doesn’t require rooting.
- The first thing you should do is enable unknown sources. For that, follows the steps below.
- • Open the settings.
- • Search for security/privacy.
- • Insecurity/privacy page, you can find the unknown source option and enable it.
- • Then you have to click on the download link.
- • After that, choose the apk According to your phone model.
- • Then click on the downloaded GCam APK file in the file manager.
- • After downloading, it will show you the package Installer interface. Click on the install button.
- • After installing the GCam apk on the mobile phone, you can use it.
So these are a few steps to install the GCam apk in Intex Aqua Twist.
Note: If you are getting any errors or crashing while downloading the GCam apk. Then you don’t have to worry about it. Re-enabling the Camera2 API mode on your handset using the build prop editor in your File Manager should restore access to the GCam camera app. Add the following command line to the build. Prop editor and save it.
We strongly recommend you to set this setting
- First, open the GCam app.
- The go-to the setting.
- And select the advanced options.
- Then click on Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Then you have to set the JPG quality to 100%.
Frequently asked questions for GCam on Intex Aqua Twist
Q: What are all the features of GCam?
There are so many features that come in GCam. They are lens blur, portrait, HDR, Close up shorts, and many more.
Q: Can the Intex Aqua Twist run Android 10 and 11?
Yes, you can run Android 10 and 11. It supports both.
Q: What is the performance of their back cameras using GCam in low light?
When talking about low light camera quality in the GCam app. Then let me tell you it click and record video in excellent quality at low light compared with the stock camera.
Q: Does the Intex Aqua Twist have a macro camera?
Yes, it supports a micro camera, and you can use a micro camera with the GCam version.
Q: What’s the dynamic range on Intex Aqua Twist with GCam?
The dynamic range with GCam in Intex Aqua Twist clicks the images fully exposed.
Q: What is the GCam performance of Intex Aqua Twist indoors?
GCam gives you excellent performance with Intex Aqua Twist indoor. It gives you sharp and clear image quality indoors compared with the stock camera.
Q: Will GCam on Intex Aqua Twist solve oversaturation?
When talking about the over saturation problem. If you use GCam on Intex Aqua Twist. Then it provides natural color wil detailed image quality.
Q: How are the selfies using GCam on the Intex Aqua Twist?
The selfie quality is excellent if you are using GCam on the Intex Aqua Twist.
Q: How does GCam perform in low light or with no light?
The GCam performs excellently in low light or without no light. I am sure you are going to love it.
Q: Is GCam stable on Intex Aqua Twist?
Yes, GCam in Intex Aqua Twist gives fantastic stability while clicking photos of recording videos.
We can conclude if you cannot click Excellent quality image with your Intex Aqua Twist stock camera. Then you should surely install the GCam.
I am very sure that you will love it after using it once. With the help of this article, I hope you understand all the things about GCam. Like installation process, settings, features, and many more other things.
If yes, then I cannot explain to you my happiness. GCam is the only app that gives you excellent picture quality. And if you have mid-budget smartphones, then you should install this.
I hope this article helps you a lot. If yes, don’t forget to share this article with your friends addicted to selfies.
And do not forgot to check all Gcam For Intex Mobiles.
- Intex Cloud Gem Plus Gcam Port
- Intex Cloud 3G Gem Gcam Port
- Intex Turbo Swift Gcam Port
- Intex Cloud Q11 Gcam Port
- Intex Ultra 4000i Gcam Port
- Gcam for Intex Aqua Super
- Gcam for Intex Aqua Lions X1 Plus
- Gcam for Intex Eco 105vx
- Gcam for Intex Turbo i7 Pro
- Gcam for Intex Eco 107